This is the definition of art, according to the dictionary:
- the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
- works produced by human creative skill and imagination
- creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture
This is art.
So, how does one differentiate good art from bad art?
I foresee this being a LONG controversial conversation, my thoughts coming soon...
I invite you along on this journey of 100 Blog Posts in 100 Days
There will be times of triumph and times of struggle, but I will show up through it all. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts along the way. COMMENT BELOW!
- CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of this journey
- Medieval Paris is the first exhibition I've done in 15 years
- Photography exhibition at Thelma
- Thelma Sadoff Center For The Arts
STAY IN THE LOOP!
Subscribe and be the first to know about the new adventures,
art, inspiration, and much more.